Our Mission: Provide high-quality education courses to Real Estate students as well as licensed agents.
The Alabama Real Estate Commission requirements for Continuing Education (CE) are listed below in the order they are to be completed:
- All Alabama licensees are required to complete a minimum of 15-hours of approved Continuing Education (CE) prior to renewal of licensure. Every licensee must complete 3-hours of mandatory “Risk Management; Initial Contact to Accepted Offer,” and 12 additional hours of “elective classes.” CE can be completed anytime between October 1 of the first year of licensure and September 30 of the second year of licensure. All license in Alabama must be renewed prior to October 1 in even years.
For example; All licensees renewed their license prior to Oct.1, 2020. The next license renewal deadline is September 30, 2022. Continuing Education must be completed between October 1, 2020 and September 30, 2022. To determine the amount of CE credits you have and/or still need, log into your personal profile page on the Commission’s website www.arec.alabama.gov
- Whether you purchase our Special Renewal Package (all 15-hour of CE), when available, or purchase individual classes the process is simple.
- You purchase the classes of your choice and you can begin the class work in a matter of minutes.
- Upon completing the online course we receive notification of completion.
- We enter the credits on your behalf with the Alabama Real Estate Commission and notify you that the credits have been issued.
- Your final step is to log into your personal profile page on the Commission’s website www.arec.alabama.gov to view your credits and complete the course evaluation form.