Our Mission: Provide high-quality education courses to Real Estate students as well as licensed agents.
Click here for more details on the 60 hour course
The Alabama Real Estate Commission requirements for getting sales license are listed below in the order they are to be completed:
- Complete our 60-hour Salesperson Prelicense Course
- Successfully pass a proctored exam that is given by the school. We do not charge for this exam; however since our proctored exams are usually administered by a public library in your home town, the library may charge a small fee to cover some of their expenses, no more than $35. Most libraries will only charge a fee for the use of copier and fax. The proctored exam is hand written and consist of 100 questions that you must correctly answer 80%.
- Upon passing the proctored exam, we issue a credit for you with the Alabama Real Estate Commission; and with Amplified Measuring Professionals (AMP/PSI - the State selected testing company).
- Once the credits have been issued and received by the Commission and AMP/PSI, we help you get setup with the state exam.
- Students must take and pass the state exam within six months from the date the credits are issued.
- Upon successfully completing the state exam with a passing score of 70 or better, the student may apply for a temporary license (good for 6 months) after making proper application. The student is directed through this process.
- With this temporary license a student becomes an active agent and can begin listing and selling real estate; however, a Post License course must be completed from the date the temporary license were issued. Please refer to the Post License page to learn specific details.
- Please communicate with your Legal Name. Individuals that have experienced a criminal record should determine their eligibility prior to purchasing a pre-license course. This can be accomplished by completing a Request for Determination of Licensing Eligibility so the real estate Commission can notify you of your status.
Start Your Online